This recipe comes to us from the lovely and fabulous, Caitie Rosen. Between the two of us, this recipe has made appearances at pot-lucks across the country. It’s simple, quick, and you will have a hard time sharing.
- 8 ounces, weight Cream Cheese (1 Box)
- 8 ounces, weight Feta Ceeese (1 Tub)
- 1/4 cups Green Onion, Diced
- 1/2 cups Dried Cranberries
- 5 whole Soft Tortillas (I like to use the spinach ones)
- Total prep time: 20 mins
- Total fridge time: 2 hrs/overnight
- Feeds 5-12 as party appetizer
Soften cream cheese, add to large mixing bowl.
Drain feta, add to bowl.
Add onion and cranberries.
Mix all ingredients together. I find a pasrty cutter works really well to break up the feta.
Spread mixture evenly over 5 tortillas (more or less, depending on how thick you spread it). Tightly roll up each tortilla and wrap in cling-film. Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
This is what it should look like at this point:
When ready, slice roll ups on a angle to form little pinwheels.
If you need to, you can serve these right away but they will stay together better if you put them in the fridge for a bit. Great to put in a cooler and bring to a potluck or a picnic. I also like to use the spinach tortillas but any will work.